April was a tad challenging for me. I’m beginning to sync my rhythm to new tasks, schedules, work and myriad adjustments. Honestly, I didn’t achieve all goals set for the month. Getting myself back on track seems easy saying than doing. Despite these failures which I looked at it as mere setbacks, *wink* *wink* I managed to get my body pumping and prepping to be THE swimmer of the year *cough* *cough* and not to forget learned 10 new hairstyles for the Kiddos! yiipee yay!
Here’s the UTMOST HONEST breakdown:
1. SIX PACKS – Do the 5 mins ab workout daily for 1 month. I DID ONLY 1 TIME! 1 TIME! I STOPPED. ABS WIGGLED. NOT GOOD! NOT GOOD! MUST INJECT MORE DETERMINATION!!
2. CROCHET – Basic crochet. MANAGED TO JUST LOOKED AT THE YARNS.
3. SWIMMING – 4 laps freestyle, 3 laps breaststroke, 2 laps backstrokes, 1 lap butterfly, 5 flip-turns, 3 laps freestyle stroke drill (3 times a week) – SUCCEED! PUSHED MYSELF TO DO EXTRA FLIP TURNS! TIME TO LEVEL UP!
4. 365 days of sketching – GOT MYSELF A SKETCHBOOK WITH NO SKETCHES…YET.
5. FUNKY WALLET -2 hours a day till completion! STILL NOT DONE YET!
6. LEARN HAIRSTYLING – Learning 10 styles. SUCCEED! I’M GETTING THE HANG OF THIS!
7. BLOGGING GOALS – coming up with a schedule and topics. For now let’s target 4 posts a month shall we? JUST ONE POST! WELL..GOOD START!
8. 100 PROJECT THREADBANGER – Do 4 projects this month 🙂 NO PROJECTS BUT I’VE COMPILED A LIST AND ARRANGED THE PROJECTS BY SEQUENCE.
9. 50 AMERICAN STATES – Record our voices and play it in the car every morning. WE DIDN’T RECORD BUT WE SURELY SANG IN THE CAR.
10. HOW TO SERIES – Design buatsendiri.com – COMING SOON.
To sum it up, change is never easy, but it’s not impossible either. I realized that abdominal training was so dreadful, but that’s gonna give so much benefit to me in future. Sometimes I wonder, have my determination waned? Can you imagine..I’ve stopped doing my goals breakdown for a year and a half and now..I’m getting back to it? Although it’s pretty slow but I guess I’m moving forward. I hope I’ll achieve more goals in May! I know I can!
The KEY is to just keep on going, not aiming for perfection, but learn as much and share as much as I can.
I’ll do better in May. Insyaallah! **nawal**
Leave a Reply